This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Sunday, May 16, 2010

portrait 15b

This was sticking in my craw all day. I felt I cheesed out on the expressiveness of the thing I did this morning. Felt it deserved a revisit, if only a brief one. I feel better already!

3 comments:

Devin Busha said...

Love the new expression! Really added a lot more personality and quirk to things. Looking forward to seeing more! :)

Grace Liu said...

Awesome, lovely expression. He looks even crazier than your direct photo study, which is a total win.

Vinod Rams said...

Awesome! Crazy old men are super fun to draw. Someday hopefully we'll be crazy old men and some fancy pants concept artists will draw us...