This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, June 15, 2009

Necronomicook finalist / couch girls

Necronomicook, my entry in Dominance War IV, placed in the top 75*, which was really all I set out to do. Huzzah!

Here's some girls I drew on the living room couch yesterday.**


* update : in top 25 now!
** girls were not on actual couch; I was.

5 comments:

Billy Wimblett said...

Hey Paul, congrats on making the top 75.

Nice girls too btw :P (as always)

Unknown said...

equal congrats. that was some competition.

take care.

Adam Tamte Volker said...

Hey Paul!

I'm glad I found your blog, I didn't even think to check and see if you had one. I miss sketching with ya'll in Austin...hope to make it back there someday. Anyway, till then I'm glad I still get to see your work.

-Tamte(Adam Volker.....remember me?)

Paul Richards said...

Billy // Thanks!

Waverly // Augh! You've found my hidden trove! I'm so, so sorry.

Adam // Of course, dude. The "Tamte" thing is new. I wish my middle name was cool...

Billy Wimblett said...

Well, I bet I could beat you on "middle name un-coolness".