This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Portrait by Popov!

Fellow concept grunt and Internet pen pal Sergey Popov (Popov-SM) has graced me with a rather unexpected (but nonetheless awesome) portrait! Had to share/gloat...


I'm adding Mr. Popov to the roster of other talented weirdos who have fed my ego by drawing me : Isaac Owens, Nick Southam and David Levy. (Not nearly enough ladies on that list...hrm...)

4 comments:

Rudy Diaz said...

that's awesome!

Vinod Rams said...

Ha! Very cool! He got the scraggly sideburns and everything!

No stink lines though.
(Simpsons reference)

Billy George said...

HAHAHA! Its Paul!

Awesome.

Headphone Commute said...

RIGHT ON!